February 2, 2021Useful Things to Remember
There are so many „Things to Remember” lists for this and that, but we create our own lists. Some of the claims we made may be more or less disputable, yet we proudly share our insights wholeheartedly. Sometimes, it’s better not to argue at all.
- You don’t always need to be eating a healthy diet. Sometimes your body needs “toxins”, too.
- Please, don’t jog! Jogging is bad for your health and could lead to a number of problems, especially cardiovascular ones.
- It is your footwear that is most important item that you wear.
- You should aim for at least 30 minutes of moderate physical activity every day.
- Being alone is OK, but being lonely can be devastating.
- Stop complaining about your parents because their role also amounts to damaging you emotionally.
- Sleeping along with dreaming is much more important than you would ever imagine.
- Check and recheck!
- Deep cynicism spoils the intelligence.