We Are Hiring,HR manager
Armada Trucking Group is looking for an HR Manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes. HR Manager is the go-to person for all employee-related issues.
HR Manager duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations and performance management. The job of HR Manager is important to business success.
People are our most important asset, and you will be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our company’s mission and objectives.
• Implementation and development of Human resources procedures, policies and processes;
• Maintains confidential department files, unemployment, compensation, and benefit files as well as updating employee documents and files;
• Serves as a key primary point of contact for employees seeking guidance on all human resource issues and inquiries;
• Participates in disciplinary actions and conflict resolutions situations;
• Oversees hiring and takes part in selection, interviewing, and/or hiring of leadership and other key positions in assigned area;
• Interprets policies and procedures to ensure management is consistent with disciplinary action and overall decision making;
• Guides and supports management through the process of addressing under-performing employees;
• Assist Payroll manager in payroll process/ submitting Employees PTO/Sick time request / reimbursements/Loans/Advances;
• Responsible for providing administrative support to Payroll manager to include but not limited to employee transfers, management transfers, status changes, reporting, and other administrative tasks;
• Provides support to the Recruiting team by processing new job applications and following up with applicants when needed;
• Assists job applicants by providing applications, supplying job opening information, and distributing other forms to applicants as requested;
• Administer all benefits, negotiate upcoming renewal, facilitates enrollment and modifications to benefits;
• Assist with managing workers comp cases;
• Assist with resignation process and conduct exit interviews;
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience managing human resources in a trucking company;
• Bachelor’s degree in psychology or business administration preferred;
• Excellent MS Office knowledge required.
• Outstanding attention to detail.
• Service oriented with excellent computer and organizational skills.
• Ability to speak effectively with general management, customers, vendors, visitors, or employees of organization.
• Bi-lingual preferred
Call us at 800-600-1275